Author Topic: M  (Read 193 times)

m

• View Profile
M
« on: February 09, 2018, 04:08:21 AM »
Copypasta'd from ithinkyouknowwhere (cringe warning: i don't remember from what area of my ass i pulled the character history out of)

The drawing is (still) shitty, I know. I'll fix it later.(i never will)
Name: M
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hairstyle: Long, straight
Facial hair: None.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Blood type: O-
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Hidden Village: idk yet prob wasteland if they let me in

Description of the character's personality:
Quiet. Enjoys long-ranged combat.
Description of the character's history:
M's earliest memories are from an orphanage. During the previous war, there was an abundance of children without homes or identifiable parents, so depending on the orphanage size, some children were given numbers, symbols, and letters instead of names. His childhood was miserable within the orphanage as his name depended on what order he ate, bathed, and slept. His letter, Y , was towards the back of the alphabet, so he was among the very last group to do everything. He often starved and went days without bathing as there wasn't always enough food and hot water for the last group. The hierarchy of random-picked names traumatized him for life. Once he left the orphanage he changed his name from Y to M, so that his name was exactly in the middle of the alphabet. He wanted to balance both sides equally, so that nobody was more important than others. As a teenager, M wandered from village to village disguising himself as native shinobi. He would perform various A-ranked missions with his favorable Vapor style abilities in return for money. Once the village elders discovered that he wasn't truly among the ranks, he would escape. The time between entering and leaving the villages, however, grew longer and longer as villages eventually accepted him and offered him a home. He declined each time in fear that he would wind up in a similar situation of his childhood -- Last place for everything. M now believes that hierarchy can be insufferable, and seeks to destroy groups causing pain to those who are labeled and treated poorly. He plans to eliminate the idea that the well-being of others shouldn't depend on their rank or status.

Cleitus

• I'm a free man,rise and shine ;)
    • View Profile
Re: M
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:06:44 PM »
Nice story,it makes the character interesting and will make your gameplay style enjoyable.It's good to see a rogue that actually does something for a purpose  :P